Thank you to everyone who gave me some input on my survey in my last post. You can still take it, too!
So blogging has obviously been put on the back burner lately, as I’ve been SO busy. I felt compelled to write a post saying where I’ve been and why, you know, if anyone cared!
- I’m a full-time student completely online. Midterms are actually happening right now since spring break is next week (obviously I’m procrastinating, what else is new). People think online classes are laid back and easy.. wrong. They’re 10x more work than in-person classes and you have to stay concentrated and dedicated. I’m on my online classes multiple times a day either watching lectures, studying, doing assignments, projects, discussions, etc.
- I have multiple jobs. I model, do demos and promo modeling, do online coaching, and I just got a job as a crossfit coach. On top of that, I have become a sponsored athlete and do demos for my sponsor now! I got sponsored by slap nutrition and angel competition bikini’s and I am SO happy and blessed. made a YouTube video on it and have discount codes for you all! Check out the video HERE.
- I am also just more active on YouTube now. It does take time to edit and record things, but I have been preferring it over writing on this little blog. I can get more into detail with videos and I feel like it’s more personal for you guys to see more into my life and behind the scenes! Make sure you subscribe.
- I will also be vlogging my prep series – Road to Jr. Nationals!
- What’s happening to this blog? Nothing! I’ll still keep updating it, but really just when I have time and I have a topic I really want to write about, or when I feel like writing about random things. Once school calms down, I’ll be able to get back into a routine, but for now, it’ll be a bit sporadic.
Let me know if there is anything specific you want me to vlog or write about!