I get so many comments and questions about my hair, so today I figured I’d address some of that and talk about hair health. First things first, your hair health starts with your diet. Getting enough nutrients, a good balance of macros, health fats, etc. are all important to your hair. Second thing that’s important is a health scalp! A health, happy scalp means healthy hair.
I was recently sent CLEAR SCALP & HAIR™ shampoo and conditioner to try out, and I am a HUGE fan! I am usually very picky about the hair products I use, because my hair is usually pretty hoarse, frizzy, and unruly. Finding the right products can be a struggle for me, but I am happy to report that these products passed my test with flying colors.
A little bit about the company:
- CLEAR SCALP & HAIR™ is a global haircare brand focused on nourishing the scalp, for strong, beautiful hair.
- Launched in the U.S. in 2012 and turned haircare convention on its head by shifting the paradigm of how women care for their hair. For years, women focused on the ends of hair.
- CLEAR defies that traditional beauty approach by encouraging women to focus on the scalp, where 99% of hair’s natural strength and beauty comes from.
- Believes that like soil is to a tree, a well-nourished scalp is the right foundation for strong, beautiful hair.
So true! Here are some facts about the products specifically:
Hair is resilient to dryness for 24 hours of soft, hydrated hair
- Infused with cactus extract, a known hydrator
- Clinically proven to help replenish the scalp with essential hydration with regular use
- Leaves hair beautifully strong from root to tip
- Formulated with Nutrium 10™, an advanced moisture complex of vitamins and nutrients including vitamins B5, C & E, sunflower, almond, soybean & coconut oils, glycerin & aloe vera
The shampoo and conditioner is available at Walmart.com and Walgreens.com for a suggested retail price of $4.99 – $5.99.
Did you know:
- Scalp skin is actually the same skin that we have on our arms, legs and the rest of our body – it has the same function and structure. You wouldn’t (or shouldn’t!) skip cleansing and moisturizing the skin on your face and body, so the same care should be applied to your scalp.
This means the product you put on your hair, is just as important as what you put on your skin! Thinking of it that way definitely makes you realize how important scalp health is, huh? I feel like it truly is often overlooked.
I seriously loved this product, as if I didn’t say that enough 😉 And for the record, it smells really good.. Because lets be honest here, that is a huge deal in shampoo and conditioner. Am I right? Ok good, glad I’m not the only one.
Healthy scalp = healthy hair = happy Brittany 🙂
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.