I usually never do gift posts because I rarely even do gifts in my family. To me, the holiday’s are about spending time with loved ones and Jesus. However, I do LOVE giving gifts, and these are some of my favorite things that I personally have myself and know that other fitness fanatics would love them as well!!
I am not getting paid to share these products, but some of these include affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog as always 🙂
- Slingshot Hip Circle – I recently just bought this, and it is definitely one of the best purchase I’ve made in a while. I’ve been using it mostly for mobility & warming up before leg days, and I feel like it has helped a lot already! It can also be used while doing certain leg exercises like hip thrusts, squats, and leg press to name a few.
- Fitmark Bag – There are so many different bags to choose from, so finding the perfect one is key. There are some meal cooler bags, as well as some more stylish gym bags. I have both the shield and the athletic tote, and I love them both!
- Versa Gripps – These are EVERYTHING. Seriously, I’m not really sure how I could even lift heavy before I got these babies. I feel so much stronger while using these, doing any pulling-type exercise. It is especially helpful for deadlifts and allows you to not have to focus on your grip so much, and just focus on lifting the heavy weight.
- Harbinger Weight Belt – I never used to use a weight belt, but after getting sciatica and wanting to improve my lifts I figured it was time to invest in one. I’ve tried a couple of others and didn’t like how they felt. However, I decided to try this brand, which apparently is designed for women, and I absolutely love it! I love how it is velcro, so you don’t get stuck with the in-between too tight and too loose phase.
- Ankle Strap – Talk about taking booty building to another level! Seriously though, this is my favorite thing to bring into the gym on a glute day. I feel as if it isolates the glutes so much more than when I have used just the attachment that is usually at the gym.
So there you have it! These are five of my favorite gym accessories, and I know they would be wonderful gifts for the fitness fanatic in your life.
What is your favorite gym accessory?
Anything specific you’d like?