Last week I wrote about some tips for first time bikini competitors to keep in mind before actually committing to a contest prep, and you can read/watch the video here.
Since the video was too long, I had to split it up into two parts. I talk a lot, okay? So, here’s part two!
The topics I cover are as follows:
1. Give it your all, but don’t let it make you go crazy. (0:18)
2. Make sure your diet and workout work for YOU (2:15)
3. Don’t compare yourself (3:45)
4. Do your best and use it as a learning experience (10:00)
5. Don’t do it just to get a better body or because everyone else is (10:08)
6. Go to a show before prepping to make sure you can see yourself doing it (11:05)
Enjoy! Let me know if you have any other questions, or any other topics you’d like me to cover!