Hello there, my friends! Happy Thursday, it’s almost Friday – woo hoo! Make sure to link up on Amanda’s blog, and wish her a belated birthday if you didn’t 😀
So many things have been going on in my life already, and I am so happy and blessed. I am so busy, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
1. I added another part-time job to my list, along with blogging, coaching, modeling, and school full-time! I’m now working with Deliver Lean as a promo rep. I love it, and I love the company! A meal delivery service with healthy food and/or juice delivered right to your door. Heck yes.
And um, free food – JACKPOT.
The food is always different, and it’s completely fresh. If you’re in the South Florida area, make sure to check us out! No food prep = bomb.com.
2. Look what I just bought – I am obsessed. Yes, they are like 5 1/2 inches tall, and I LOVE IT. Since I do model, do extra work, and go on castings, it’s important for me to have heels that work with everything. Insert – nude pumps. They are actually comfortable, too. I’m now into shoes, clothes, and makeup more than I ever have in my life.. and I kind of love it.
3. You know you’re a nerd when you get excited over a new planner.
Although I’m not particularly excited to be back in school and studying, it’s another step closer to graduation, so I can’t complain! And seriously, new planners are fun.
4. I haven’t had a green smoothie in fooooorever, and I missed them! I know I missed WIAW, but I did post a full day of eating on my YouTube channel if ya’ll are interested!
5. Since we are on the topic of food, I tried out Quark because I’ve seen it all over instagram, and I loved it!
Apparently it’s a cheese that’s similar to greek yogurt, and it certainly was! I was a fan.
6. Still on the topic of food, Kim’s Magic Pop sent me a huuuuuge package to review their products!
How awesome is that package! It felt like Christmas. I’ve already tried quite a few of the products, and love it all so far. Especially the green tea ones… yum! Full review will definitely be coming, so stay tuned 🙂
7. Aaaand I’ll end on #7 because it’s my favorite number. Have a wonderful Thursday!
Any new food you’ve tried lately and loved?
Tell me something random!