Good morning friends, happy Thursday! I haven’t linked up for thinking out loud over at the lovely Amanda’s blog for quite some time, so I figured it’d be a good time to bring it back. I always love random things that are on people’s mind, so hopefully you guys do as well.
1. My lovely friend Sarah at A Loving Spoon sent me some of her honey vanilla bourbon peanut butter.. SO GOOD. It’s honestly like nothing I’ve ever tasted, and I love that! Not only that, but she is partnered with 147 Million Orphans and a Love+ 1 Food Project – Haiti. 10c of each jar purchased goes to them.
2. I GOT A FANNY PACK. Hear me out. You know how most people hate arm bands to store their phone during a workout? Um yeah, this is genius. Store your phone in your fanny pack and it’s perfect. It doesn’t get in the way of the pump 😉
3. I actually went out for drinks on memorial day. GRANDMA GETTING WILD. Just kidding. But really, I ordered a white win spritzer and I think that’s my new favorite drink! It’s simply white wine with club soda. Perfect for when it’s hot out and I don’t want my usual glass of red.
4. This popped up on my time hop the other day and I laughed out loud because it’s about that time again here in Florida. Summer AKA DEATH.
5. Have you guys heard of periscope? It’s a new app where you can live stream and people can join in and comment! I’d love to start doing some live streams, so add me!
6. These pants.. i’m obsessed. They’re even more comfortable than yoga pants, and they’re actually cute!
7. And…pancakes. Just yes. I haven’t had some in forever because I’m normally a savory breakfast person now (how times have changed). I need to make them more often!
Where do you live and what is the weather like in the summer?
Sweet or savory breakfast?