Oh heyyyy. I decided I wanted to join in on the thinking out loud link-up that Amanda hosts each week! Who doesn’t love a bunch of random word and picture vomit? Yeah, thought so..
1. First of all, how the heck is May already over? This month seriously FLEW by. Crazy.
2. Everyone is always happy it’s summer, and I am, but it’s already brutally hot here in Florida. Beach days get rarer in the summer for me. When it’s 90+ degrees and about 250% humidity, you will literally DIE if you’re in the sun too long. Well, I do. Maybe I’m just a grandma.
Can’t beat a tan though..
3. TRADER JOES OPENED NEAR MY HOUSE!!!! This is huge, people. There were no trader joes in Florida not too long ago, and now they are poppin’ out stores like crazy. And now there is one 5 minutes from my house!
4. Speaking of groceries, how many times to you all go food shopping? I swear i’m ALWAYS. IN. THE. STORE. I’ll go and buy my main things for the week, then I always forget stuff or run out of other stuff I thought I didn’t need and have to go back. Never ends.
5. Have you guys ever tried Halo Top Creamery?!
I’m always a little skeptical about protein ice creams, similar to arctic zero. BUT, this one has a totally different texture, it’s smoother, and delicious! I really liked it. I want to try the other flavors because they sound deeeeelicious.
I was obviously excited. And you can eat the whole pint… just sayin’.
6. I know it’s legit only been a couple weeks, but I miss California already. I’m dying to get back.. or move there.
I’ll live on this ledge, it’s cool.
What are your favorite things to buy at Trader Joe’s?
What’s the weather like where you live?