Hey friends, happy Thursday! I was going to do a WIAW post yesterday, but I completely failed at taking photos of my meals yesterday.
What else is new.
No, but really. My memory can be super short-term sometimes. Oh well! I figured I’d join in on the Thinking Out Loud party that the lovely Amanda hosts.
1. I don’t know if I mentioned this before, but I’m studying for my ACE group fitness certification!
My NASM CPT cert expires in January, and to keep it going you need at least 2 CEU’s to get it renewed. Since my degree is in Health Education, in most of the job/internships you must teach group fitness as part of the gig. So after getting some advice from Paige, I just went for it. I’m trying to study and take the test in just a couple of weeks before summer classes start. Which is like 1.5 weeks away. Oof. Wish me luck!
2. Speaking of Paige, she sent me a box of Kind goodies!!! How sweet was that? There was actually more, but I ate some before remembering to take a picture.
I knew I already loved Kind products, but I had no idea they made savory bars! They are AMAZING. Go buy – stat. I’m obsessed with BBQ flavors things lately.
3. Speaking of BBQ (are all of my points related to one another?) the world peas snacks that I showed you guys before, are amazing salad toppers. No idea if I already said that, but seriously, the bbq bag is already gone. DONE. I demolished it.
I’m all about the crunch factor.
4. I never thought I would be, but I’m obsessed with self tanner. Seriously, it’s like your own spray tan in a bottle, and it actually looks NATURAL. I’m all about that sunless tan ever since my dad was diagnosed with melanoma.
I use this little mitten and just put 2 coats on. Wait for 8 hours and voila! This is the tanner I use, I think I’ve mentioned it before. “brit10” can be used for 10% off if you want a discount! She has personally spray tanned me before, and it’s literally the same mixture. Genius.
5. I actually did go to the beach the other weekend though – sunscreen was used, no worries! It was legit my first time in YEARS that I went. Yes, I live in Florida. However, it’s just way too hot to go to the beach in the summer. I usually can only deal with it in the “winter”.
6. I actually baked the other day. I haven’t had time to do so in SO long and have been relying on quest and combat crunch bars. I missed baking!
7. Last but not least, I got published in a magazine!!!! Someone pinch me.
Also, someone told me I should play a vampire role sometime in my life. Made my day.
Have a great rest of the week!!
Any tips for the ACE certification test? How long did it take you to study?
Beach or mountains?
I honestly could care less about the beach. The mountains are calling me!
Have you tried savory bars?