I thought it would be fun to explain the terms that people search that lead them to my blog. Some are legit, and some are a little, well, odd.. But that’s what makes it fun, ha.
- Competition Prep Coach iifym – yes, my coach uses flexible dieting throughout my entire prep. In my opinion, if you are wanting to compete, you should find a coach that does that. My coach is William Grazione, recommended by Layne Norton, and he is awesome. So down to earth and personable as well as knowledgeable.
- Steel Oat Salad – Never tried a steel cut oat salad. I’ve had steel cut oats, and a salad, but not together. Sounds interesting.. whatever floats your boat!
- Wraps and diet pills brittany phillipsburg – Um, no. I do not suggest wraps. Or diet pills. And I have no idea where Phillipsburg is lol!
- Blendicano Ingredients – 4 shots of espresso, 3-6 shots of SF syrup, a venti scoop of ice blended!
- Unhappy with my body help – please don’t be. Love your body at any stage. You can want to change your body, but don’t make it an unhealthy obsession.
- Why cant you just eat healthy without counting calories or macros – YOU CAN!!!! You don’t have to count calories or macros for the rest of your life. For a show or an event, yes, it’s smart. To see appropriate portion sizes, it’s great. The rest of your life? Not necessary.
- Signs you need to rest – there were a TON of searches for this one. Here is the blog post I wrote concerning this. Listen to your body. If you need rest, REST! Your body will thank you.
- How are calories helpful – well, they are your source of energy. They keep you alive. They provide you with nutrition, vitamins, minerals. They keep your body going and working properly. They keep you happy and nourished. They keep your digestion working properly, as well as the rest of your body.
- Grain Free Protein Banana Bread – not going to lie, these are delicious. Make them 😉
- Can I eat protein bars as long as they fit into my macros – Yes. You can eat whatever you want.
- Shoulder, Abs, and Cardio Circuit – get yo sweat on.
- Brittany lesser quest bar – I love quest bars. Who doesn’t?
- Most important fitness tip – this one. read it!
- Macros for a blendicano – google the macros for an iced americano (black), and there ya go. I think a grande has 3 g of carbs and 1 g of protein.
- Skoop protein – awesome plant protein! Check them out.
There ya have it! A lot of them were repetitive, so here are your searches answered.
If you’re a blogger, what is the funniest search that has brought someone to your blog?