I got the opportunity to try out Skoop Plant Protein Powder, so I have a review for you guys! I use plant protein all the time, because my tummy can’t really handle whey. I consume whey sometimes, specifically in the form of quest/protein bars, but then I know I’ll usually suffer a bit. Needless to say, protein powder is something I don’t think it’s worth the aftermath, so I stick with plant protein. I’m always on the lookout for new powders, because although I’d rather eat my food, I do like to make protein bars, pancakes, waffles, muffins, and I like to use it in a pinch.
- B-Strong contains 160 calories, 16 g of protein, and 6 g of fiber. It can be used as a snack, post-workout treat, or meal replacement.
- B-Strong is a plant-based protein powder that promotes a three-stage process to help your body absorb nutrients, build muscle, and recover quickly.
- B-Strong contains prebiotics that promote a happy belly and help the gut absorb macro and phytonutrients throughout your day.
- It is a complete protein, which means it has all the essential amino acids that promote the growth of lean muscle tissue! <—This is awesome.
- Leave a comment telling me your favorite way to use protein powder.
- “Like” healthy skoop’s Facebook page and follow them on twitter.
That’s it! I’ll keep the giveaway open until next Thursday, August 7th.
Congrats to Paige C. who said: