Friday is here!!! I’m excited, but I just realized I have so.much.to.do. this weekend. I’m going to Chicago in LESS THAN A WEEK. AHHH. I cannot wait, but I also have to get all of my school work done beforehand, pack, and so much more. How about a fun facts Friday post? A bunch of randomness, lets do it.
1. So yeah.. Chicago. I’m going to die of frost bite I think.
For a native Florida girl… yeah. I will need lots and lots of layers. I hope it snows, since we don’t get anything remotely closet to snow around here. I’m also meeting up with some bloggers/instagrammers.. if you want to join, let me know!!! The more the merrier 🙂
I love cities, especially New York, and I’ve heard Chicago is similar but more of a small-town feel. This city is also one of my top four places I am considering moving to after I graduate from college. The fact that my best friend lives there makes it even more appealing. Did I mention I’m excited?
2. Ok, enough about Chicago. I had oatmeal for the first time in literally like 5 months or something.
I used to eat it every morning for about 3+ years. Not even joking, so I got burnt out and have been eating eggs practically every morning haha. What can I say, I’m a creature of habit, but I brought it back yesterday after a loooong hiatus. It was good, but not as good as I remembered unfortunately. Oh well!
3. I got my hair done last week, and it it wayyyy too red. I think the idea I had in my head was a lot different than how it actually turned out, so I’m getting it fixed tomorrow thank goodness. BUT I did have real clothes and make-up on this week. WHO AM I. It was actually kind of fun.
I had a few job interviews since I’m losing my part-time job. I was a nanny, and my boss lost her job so they won’t be needing me anymore. It’s sad since the baby and I have gotten close! However, I think it’s happening for a reason and it’s time for me to find something else. Luckily I’ve had two job offers so far! God is good.
4. Since I’m all hyped up on fall and cool weather, I can’t wait to live somewhere where I can wear cute fall fashion outfits!
Obsessed with this. I’ve also been obsessed with beauty/fashion bloggers and vloggers lately. I want allll their clothes.
5. Want to know what else I’m obsessed with? (how many times can I type obsessed in two sentences…)
She’s my favorite. Genius.
Who lives in Chicago? What should I do, see, eat, etc!
What is your favorite thing this week?