Have you ever started a low carb diet the day after eating a high carbohydrate meal?
Have you ever thrown out recently-purchased food because you feared that you couldn’t control yourself around it?
Have you ever cut out food groups only to find yourself face down in a plate of it?
- The program starts January 19th and runs until February 13th. Materials will be given to the attendees to keep.
- The deadline to register is January 18th at 5:00 PM MST.
- It costs $199
- A new lesson every week that focuses on the topics listed below. These will be yours to keep during and after the program.
- Weekly videos where I discuss the week’s lesson and walk you through key points that will help you to cultivate unconditional body respect and food freedom.
- 24/7 email support with me during the four weeks, where I will help you along the way with any concerns or questions you may have.
- Action steps and exercises that will ultimately bring you closer to understanding yourself, and in turn, discovering your infinite potential.
- Nutrition and fitness guidance that is structured with balance, pleasure and progress all in mind
- The number one reason why your diets haven’t brought you the satisfaction you hoped for.
- Why food is not the enemy, even when you have disordered eating.
- The link between food restrictions and rebellion.
- The number one reason why counting calories doesn’t really work.
- How to become social again, without stressing over every outing.
- A deep look at triggers and how to work around them.
- The purpose of exercise and how you know if you’re “doing it right”
- How you can stop wasting time in the gym and start making progress once more.
- A helpful guide to fitness and training that won’t take over your life.
- 21 practices that will help you continue your body respect journey long after the program.
- A list of recipes that will satisfy your primal need for nourishment.
- See how your life will never reach its full limitless potential if you don’t do this one thing.
Registration closes on January 18th, which is less than a week away, so definitely jump on this opportunity and sign up here.
I know a lot of my readers can benefit from this, and I truly want everyone to have body peace and freedom. Don’t hesitate to ask me any questions, or Madelyn herself. It’s a small price to pay for a lifetime of freedom and mental sanity. Love you all.