I typically don’t work arms by themselves, since I tend to do an upper/lower body split. However, this past week I threw in an arm day so I could workout with my friend Sarah, and that’s the only muscle group that we hadn’t worked that week! I have to say, I always get the BEST pump when I work my arms. Gotta love it.
- Seated bicep curl (alternating or not)
- Overhead tricep extension
- Spider curls superset with skull crushers
- Single-arm tricep cable push down
- Drag curls with the cable
- Bicep 21’s superset with reverse tricep pushdowns
- Side oblique raises
- Plate ab raises
- Leg Lifts
- Plank oblique twists
Favorite core workout?
Do you work your arms separately or with other muscle groups?