It’s my birthday!! I turn the ripe old age of 23 today 😉 I love sharing some wisdom/things I’ve learned in my short life, so that’s exactly what I did. If I can help anyone, it’s always worth it to share some awesome things to remember. Time seriously does fly, and you don’t even realize all that you can go through within a short amount of time. Craaaaazy.
23 things I’ve learned in life:
- Step outside your comfort zone
- Say yes to more things
- But it’s also ok to say no
- Be a nice human
- Always look on the positive side of things
- Find your passion and pursue it
- It’s ok to cut negative people out of your life to live a more positive one
- Sometimes people you have never met (or have just met) can be become some of your best friends
- Meeting people online is the shit
- Change is good
- Traveling is one of the best things to spend your money on
- Do not take out credit cards you don’t need
- No one gives a shit about how much you weigh, so stop worrying about it
- Love yourself.
- Being happy with your life is the most important thing
- If you don’t like something, change it
- Our lives are shaped by our decisions
- But I do believe things happen for a reason
- Always trust your gut instinct
- Sometimes you waste a lot of time worrying about silly things that don’t matter.. don’t do it
- Shit happens in life, but it’s important to learn from that instead of dwelling on it
- You CAN do anything you want to do.
- Life is short, and a lot can happen in a short amount of time.
What is something important you have learned?